The Hammert Building is home to the Eudora Senior Center, Eudora Yoga Center, International Foundation for Contemporary Music, and the Eudora Chamber of Commerce. Located at 706 Main St in downtown Eudora, KS, the Hammert Building hosts free and donation-based events to the Eudora and Douglas County community, and strives to make the world a better place through the appreciate of music, art, mindfulness, education, service, and community.
Built in 1872, the building was originally owned by John Hammert. It has functioned as a saloon, drug store, confectionary, clothing store, cabinet shop, printing store, and more in its history, before being purchased and renovated by Mary and Michael Kirkendoll in 2017. The current building features a beautiful bamboo floor and one-of-a-kind copper ceiling feature designed and installed by Chad Musick of Metalneck Creations. The original stone wall which divided the space into two rooms was removed, and the stones now line the yard for Mary and Michael's upstairs residence.